Using hinges barn doors decoration
The rustic and rugged appearance of old hinges iron link to a bygone era. Commonly known as barn doors hinges, hinges these simple, but classic, can enhance any door or crockery cupboard at home. Add eccentric and creative enhancements to your home and decorate using barn door hinges, for an effect that will be a combination of simple and subtle tradition, can use to supplement other “American” decor in your home.
- Choose barn doors hinges that fit your door or cabinet. According to the “My Deco” site, you will achieve a more attractive combination of using handles hinges covering half to two-thirds the length of the door or closet.
- Place gonzo – the hinge mechanism that attaches to the door frame or cabinet – wherever install it on top of the lateral border. If installing in a cabinet hinge, place the hinge 5 to 7.5 cm below the top. If you are installing the hinge on a door, put the gonzo 15-20 cm below the top.
- Drill pilot holes at the pencil marks. Place the hinge on them and place the screws into the wood to mount it in the frame.
- Grasp the handle of the hinge in place on the cabinet or barn doors and make marks through the screw holes to position them.
- Drill pilot holes in the pencil marks.