How to remove ink from a leather sofa
Synthetic leather couches are hard to detect alongside a sofa of real leather, they are much more expensive than synthetic fabrics. Understand how to identify each one will prevent you from spending too much money on a fake leather sofa. The difference between the two is also important if you need to remove ink from your leather sofa.
The leather sofa of virtually maintenance-free as a cover of furniture’s, but remove ink from a ballpoint pen can be particularly hard. The ink marks, however, are certainly easier to remove than a tear. Follow these steps to remove these unsightly blemishes.
- Work on removing the stain as soon as they discover it. Dried paint is especially difficult to remove unless you act quickly.
- Take the excess ink stain with a dry soft cloth or a cotton ball.
- Dampen another cloth and wipe gently with circular movements. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- Try of another leather cleaner, but first read the label on the safety of use in the type of leather sofa. You can also try removing the stain with warm water and shampoo.
- Please contact the manufacturer of paint remover to find a specific type of paint – the company can sell its own solvent for it.