How to install a tub chairs
A seat or tub chairs for bathing can be a vital tool in the bathroom for the elderly and persons with disabilities. It adds an important level of security, in addition to significantly improve the convenience of bathing. A folding chair is an option that fits into a space tub. It is also more stable than an independent chair or seat, as it is connected directly to the wall so it cannot slip, slide or tip over. You can add a folding tub or tub chair in your bathroom alone.
- Spend a stud finder along the wall of the bathroom to find two beams and mark them. The nails have 40 cm distances; drill the joists so to assemble the tub chairs.
- Measure from the tub or tub floor to the height you want the chair to be installed and mark. Hold the chair until the height of both ends of the nails is aligned. Mark the exact location on the mounting holes in the wall of the chair.
- Drill holes for mounting.
- Apply silicone calafatear guides holes and prevent water from leaking behind the screws, thereby preventing them from loosening with use over time.
- Parafuseie the mounting brackets of the tub chairs to the wall through the holes guides.