How to Care for Fabric Velvet Curtains
Fabric Velvet Curtains, usually confused with suede because of its soft and silky texture, is easy to care for, clean and maintain with products appropriate. Velvet is used for items of clothing, bedding, curtains and upholstery. It is made of cotton, but has a deeper pile and is heavier than suede fabrics. To keep it maintained and cleaned properly, you may extend the appeal of this beautiful fabric.
- Gently brush the velvet upholstery once a month with a suede brush. This type of brush is gentle enough to use on velvet without ruining the fabric and remove dust particles from the surface that tend to accumulate.
- Remove their velvet curtains once a month and shake them gently but firmly, to remove dust and dirt that may have accumulated.
- Clean the upholstery and velvet curtains more closely, using accessories vacuum cleaner to remove dirt, dust and other particles. The frequency for cleaning these items is at your discretion, but the ideal is at least once a month.
- Wash velvet fabrics with neutral liquid soap or soap and warm water for upholstery.
- Rub the velvet curtains fabrics with a suede brush after dry completely. This returns the soft texture of velvet.