How do arrangements of tulip table
Tulip table – Create floral arrangements with tulips is easy and brings a beautiful effect on your table. With the set of colors and robust cables, they are the favorite to work with. A curiosity about the tulips is the only flowers that are able to continue growing after being cut. Follow a few basic steps will ensure that your arrangement stays cool and give a highlight of color to your decor tulip table or your dining table.
- Cut the cable at an angle that favors the flower to absorb better the water.
- Pierce the neck of each tulip to stop the growth process in the array. Use a secure pin and insert the wire 1 cm below the flower.
- Fill jars with about 3/4 of cold water. Place nitrate or additive to cut flowers to keep them longer.
- Remove any foliage that cables would be under water. The leaves will rot in water and leave it cloudy, which will leave unsightly arrangement of the vessel is transparent.
- Measure the flowers in the jars to see the height to cut them. For a professional look, place the tallest flowers in the middle and lowest around, bypassing the mouth of the vase.
- Wrap a piece of raffia twice the pitcher. Tie.
Thanks for your visit my site and reading our post about arrangements of tulip table.